Learning to Lead Like Jesus With Generosity—Chapter Eight Takeaways
- Generous leaders invest their time and expertise to serve a diverse range of people.
- Generous leaders give out of gratitude for what God has given.
- Generous leaders invest in their communities economically and spiritually.
- Generous leaders are called to generous living by the radical, generous love of God.
Learning to Lead Like Jesus with Forgiveness—Chapter Nine Takeaways
- Forgiving leaders engage in the process of confession, repentance, and forgiveness.
- Forgiving leaders embrace humility as a precondition for forgiveness.
- Forgiving leaders have abundant forgiveness even for those who hurt them the most.
- Forgiving leaders are chronically grateful for ongoing forgiveness from God.
- Forgiving leaders forgive others to the extent they have been forgiven by Christ.
- Forgiving leaders freely forgive others, and enjoy forgiveness from their Lord Jesus.
- Forgiving leaders lovingly meet their offenders and forgive specific sins.
- Forgiving leaders go to those they have offended, apologize, and ask for forgiveness.