Learning to Lead Like Jesus With Encouragement—Chapter Ten Takeaways
- Encouraging leaders look every day for ways to encourage those they meet.
- Encouraging leaders are prayerful givers of customized courage.
- Encouraging leaders are generous givers of their time and money.
- Encouraging leaders take risks on flawed but potentially faithful leaders. <!–split–>
Learning to Lead Like Jesus with Faithfulness—Chapter Eleven Takeaways
- Faithful leaders walk by faith and trust the Lord with the things that are uncertain.
- Faithful leaders focus on depth of character and trust God for breadth of influence.
- Faithful leaders remain in service for the Lord beyond their career retirement.
- Faithful leaders have plans to manage money well, so money doesn’t manage them.
- Faithful leaders pursue God and receive His wisdom on how to live life.
- Faithful leaders put into practice what they learn.
- Faithful leaders are vulnerable and share their hearts.
- Faithful leaders develop successors who can successfully lead to the next level.
- Faithful leaders finish well.